lunes, 23 de noviembre de 2009

It was a dark and stormy night when...

I listened something on the dark room and I stand up very quickly because I was very afraid. The telephone rang and I was very nervous because I didn’t want to go to the other room. On the window I saw a human hand , and after, there was a person on the window. I caught the telephone, It was a strong voice, I thing it was a criminal who wanted to kill me! My mum was buying cigarret and my sister was sleeping.
-I finish this mini story , because I was very afraid-I thought.
Then I listened the door, some person opened it. I ran to my bedroom and I caught my puppy, when he was sleeping.
Five minutes later I listened:-Jameeeees, the cereals and milk are on the table.
-How, it was my mum ! I was very happy!
Now , I’m reading this on my diary and I will go to the bed.